Kirchhoff EQ Channels muted.

Wilssoni

Kirchhoff EQ Channels muted.

Postby Wilssoni » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:51 am

Hello, im having problems after updating Kirchhoff EQ. EQ was working fine while i was working, but when i closed my project and reopened it all my channels are muted where i used it? Is this known bug or is it just me? Im using Ableton 11.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kirchhoff EQ Channels muted.

Postby admin » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:06 am

Wilssoni wrote:Hello, im having problems after updating Kirchhoff EQ. EQ was working fine while i was working, but when i closed my project and reopened it all my channels are muted where i used it? Is this known bug or is it just me? Im using Ableton 11.

Hello Wilssoni,

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately this is the first time we heard about this issue.

Firstly, what is your system and which version of Kirchhoff-EQ (MacOS, or MacOS arm64) do you use in Ableton 11?

Would you please help us do a little test to confirm if the issue was caused by Kirchhoff?
Please create an new project with only Kirchhoff inserted, then close and reopen it to see if the muting still happens.

Sorry for the inconvenience and we will try to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.

Return to “Questions”