Kirchhoff EQ with 4k and scaling 175% some elements are too big

acdc2000

Kirchhoff EQ with 4k and scaling 175% some elements are too big

Postby acdc2000 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:19 pm

in full window mode all is ok, but in normal window mode some elements are too big. i use win 10 on a 4k monitor and scaling inside windows with 175% and studio ome 5 hidpi mode enabled. is this possible to fix ?

I currently test the demo. copy and paste in band menu do not work. is it possible in full version to copy a band and paste it in another EQ instance ?. if this can work that is great.

see screenshot

full window.jpg
full window.jpg (593.21 KiB) Viewed 3575 times

normal window.jpg
normal window.jpg (521.57 KiB) Viewed 3575 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kirchhoff EQ with 4k and scaling 175% some elements are too big

Postby admin » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:22 am

acdc2000 wrote:in full window mode all is ok, but in normal window mode some elements are too big. i use win 10 on a 4k monitor and scaling inside windows with 175% and studio ome 5 hidpi mode enabled. is this possible to fix ?

I currently test the demo. copy and paste in band menu do not work. is it possible in full version to copy a band and paste it in another EQ instance ?. if this can work that is great.

see screenshot

Hello acdc2000,

Thank you very much for your interest in Kirchhoff-EQ! Sorry for the delay.

It looks like the scaling in Windows and Kirchhoff-EQ is repeated in normal window mode. The issue could be solved in some DAW's with advanced disply settings, but the settings in Studio One 5 is very simple (only "Enable High DPI Mode".
Unfortunately, the issue could not be gotten around easily in Studio One for now. We recommend to reduce Kirchhoff's scaling and use it in window mode. You can resize the window freely.
Our apology for the inconvenience. We will keep finding the way to fix this issue.

Regarding to the copy/paste function between different instances, it's available in the full version.
Hope you will enjoy Kirchhoff-EQ!

Return to “Questions”