Raindrop&Blade major issue since 1.5.0 update

Malphas

Raindrop&Blade major issue since 1.5.0 update

Postby Malphas » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:06 am

Hello,

Please be informed that on last update of Raindrop&Blade 1.5.0, whenever I try to load a factory preset from library through Load button from main interface, there's no sound coming at all.
When I open Raindrop&Blade from my DAW it has sound as it should be but the moment I try to load a factory preset through Load button there's no sound at all and the only way to solve this is to exit completely.
I have tried all presets and no sound comes whatsoever even though I have installed/deleted and reinstalled 1.5.0 update several times. I have even isntalled on my second PC and the same thing happened.
I switch back to 1.0.4 and surprisingly all presets loaded properly with sound.
Now, I am sure it is nothing wrong with my Windows PC (nor my DAW) so it must be something wrong with the new 1.5.0 update and/or the library.
Can you look and check for this as I am sure I'm not the only one who experienced this issue at least for Windows users.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Raindrop&Blade major issue since 1.5.0 update

Postby admin » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:34 am

Malphas wrote:Hello,

Please be informed that on last update of Raindrop&Blade 1.5.0, whenever I try to load a factory preset from library through Load button from main interface, there's no sound coming at all.
When I open Raindrop&Blade from my DAW it has sound as it should be but the moment I try to load a factory preset through Load button there's no sound at all and the only way to solve this is to exit completely.
I have tried all presets and no sound comes whatsoever even though I have installed/deleted and reinstalled 1.5.0 update several times. I have even isntalled on my second PC and the same thing happened.
I switch back to 1.0.4 and surprisingly all presets loaded properly with sound.
Now, I am sure it is nothing wrong with my Windows PC (nor my DAW) so it must be something wrong with the new 1.5.0 update and/or the library.
Can you look and check for this as I am sure I'm not the only one who experienced this issue at least for Windows users.

Thanks.

Hi, Malphas, ;)

Thanks for your feedback, could you kindly double confirm when it stops sound, does the keyboard in Raindrop&Blade GUI still response?

Hope to get your reply soon.
Malphas

Postby Malphas » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:16 am

Yes indeed, the keyboard shows movements on the Raindrop&Blade GUI but as I said no sound at all. Hope this will help.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:39 am

Malphas wrote:Yes indeed, the keyboard shows movements on the Raindrop&Blade GUI but as I said no sound at all. Hope this will help.

Hi, Is it possible to send the preset to this email: support@threebodytech.com

Thanks so much for your patience. 8-)
Malphas

Postby Malphas » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:52 am

Hello, I have sent the presets last week as requested.
Any news in this regards?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 am

Malphas wrote:Hello, I have sent the presets last week as requested.
Any news in this regards?

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. We will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Apprecaite for your kindly understanding.

Best regards.
Malphas

Postby Malphas » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Hi,

Could you please let us know when this will be fixed as at the moment on the account/product installer it is still ver. 1.5.0.
Thanks.

Return to “Questions”