Can't activate Tear of Land

dcolomby

Can't activate Tear of Land

Postby dcolomby » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:50 pm

Hi, I have a 2019 Mac Pro tower running OS 10.15.7 Catalina. I tried installing and activating Tear of Land but every effort to find and retrieve an activation code has failed. The online method tells me it can't find what it's looking for (see attachment).
Tear of Land authorization failure.png
Tear of Land authorization failure.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 2783 times

I tried the off line method but hit dead end after dead end there too. I was also instructed to create a machine ID which I did but there's no instruction on what to do with that next. I actually managed to figure that one out, only to be told that my machine was newer technology and required the 'online' method.

I also tried the 'bind serial number' tab online and input the serial number that came with my purchase. That didn't work either.

So, I'm back to zero.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't activate Tear of Land

Postby admin » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:30 am

dcolomby wrote:Hi, I have a 2019 Mac Pro tower running OS 10.15.7 Catalina. I tried installing and activating Tear of Land but every effort to find and retrieve an activation code has failed. The online method tells me it can't find what it's looking for (see attachment).Tear of Land authorization failure.png

I tried the off line method but hit dead end after dead end there too. I was also instructed to create a machine ID which I did but there's no instruction on what to do with that next. I actually managed to figure that one out, only to be told that my machine was newer technology and required the 'online' method.

I also tried the 'bind serial number' tab online and input the serial number that came with my purchase. That didn't work either.

So, I'm back to zero.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please allow me to explain our activation system. The Chinese Traditional Instruments series (including "Tear of Land") uses our most updated activation account system: https://my.threebodytech.com/, where you need to sign-up and bind the serial number.

Regarding your question, Please try stand alone activation.

At the same time, Tear of land can be activated manually in the system.

Hope my answer can help you, or you can send email to us(support@threebodytech.com)

Return to “Questions”