Kirchhoff EQ - frequency analyzer issue

lavaisfire_

Kirchhoff EQ - frequency analyzer issue

Postby lavaisfire_ » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:33 pm

Hello,

I really love your product but I have an issue with the 1.4 updates ...
The analyzer runs way smoother on previous versions for some reason.
On 1.3 and older versions the resolution is much better and when I set it to very fast it there is tiny bit delay when frequencies jump.
Since the version 1.4 the frequency spectrum is always a little delayed. It doesnt run smooth anymore.
Even if I set it to very fast. I don’t have any similar Problems with other plugins. Fab-Filter runs SUPER SMOOTH! No delay at all.
Is there a possibility to make your product to run as smooth as Fab-Filter’s Pro-Q 3 ?

With gratitude,
lavaisfire_
admin
Site Admin

Re: Kirchhoff EQ - frequency analyzer issue

Postby admin » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:10 am

lavaisfire_ wrote:Hello,

I really love your product but I have an issue with the 1.4 updates ...
The analyzer runs way smoother on previous versions for some reason.
On 1.3 and older versions the resolution is much better and when I set it to very fast it there is tiny bit delay when frequencies jump.
Since the version 1.4 the frequency spectrum is always a little delayed. It doesnt run smooth anymore.
Even if I set it to very fast. I don’t have any similar Problems with other plugins. Fab-Filter runs SUPER SMOOTH! No delay at all.
Is there a possibility to make your product to run as smooth as Fab-Filter’s Pro-Q 3 ?

With gratitude,
lavaisfire_

Hello,

Considering users' request for optimization of Kirchhoff-EQ's CPU and GPU usage, we implemented dynamic frame rate in v1.4 update.
So the spectrum analyser is locked at 30Hz except when you are operating with mouse.

Actually we have received several suggestions to allow higher frame rate on computers with higher specs.
We do think it makes sense so we are planning to add that option in the future.

We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll enjoy Kirchhoff-EQ. :)

Return to “Suggestions”