Gentlemen, nice work

feefs

Gentlemen, nice work

Postby feefs » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:27 pm

Purchased the Heavier7Strings last week. An amazing product right out of the gate. You guys clearly put a lot of effort into the the nuances of metal guitar playing that only a metalhead would understand. An incredibly fine line to walk with an extremely critical client base.

I found your product because I had been heavily considering purchasing the Odin 2 by Solemn Tones. After watching all their tutorials and reviews and weeks of research I couldn't help but thinking, there had to be more. While I'm sure Solemn Tones makes a fine product, the issue is largely a matter of control. The thing I noticed about your plugin was that you were trying to put as much control into the users hands as possible. Even if the samples/modeling were average (which they are not), the amount of control that is offered is enough to sell the product itself.

You have done great work, and I hope you continue to do so.

Here is a sample of the first thing I wrote with it https://www.instagram.com/p/BuzpZADFZwL/
Last edited by feefs on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jiandingzhe

Re: Gentlemen, nice work

Postby jiandingzhe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 am

Hi feefs:

Our whole team has view your post and we are glad to know that you like our product. In fact, our team leader has worked in music compositing for many years, and a very important initiative to make Heavier7Strings is that he is unsatisfied with the controls of existing guitar virtual instruments. This might be the reason that Heavier7Strings has superior controls.

We have heard your sample and are happy that Heavier7Strings helps you to make better works. If you wish, could you share us the work so that we can put it on our website and social media as "user contributed works", after your work is finished?

We are making more products, including more guitars, Chinese-flavor instruments, and effect modules. If you wish, please follow us in our social media to know our new products at first time.

Best wishes!

Return to “General Discussion”