Showing some love

feefs

Showing some love

Postby feefs » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:13 pm

Hello TBT,

Just checking in. After many years, H7S is still my favorite plugin.

Years ago I began a project of considerable ambition. Before I found H7S, I searched the internet fervently for a year, reading about different guitar vsts to see if there was truly anything (beyond marketing) at the heart of each plugin.

Guitar is tricky. Everybody knows what guitars "sound like", but the guitar is vastly more than the notes you can play. There is something in between the notes. Something inexplicable and unexpected that if we could capture, just might save us from our fate.

I've had may moments like this with H7S. Moments where my most ridiculous creative ideas not only come to life, but do so with claws an teeth.

A few years ago I was talking to tech support, and we had a brief tangent when I mentioned that the control and depth of H7S is remarkable. And while it's not an exact quote the engineer said, "the creator has a deep passion for guitar". I already knew this was true, but it brings me joy to know that other people know that. That it's not some mystery lost on everyone but me. That the person/people who put this instrument together went to great lengths, with great care, to bring the world something honest and beautiful.

Even after all this time I still find new combinations of features that make me go, wow.

I would have never gotten to hear the things I wanted to hear without TBT, and for that, I owe a debt of gratitude.

-S

Return to “General Discussion”