About H9S

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
magiwogg

Re: About H9S

Postby magiwogg » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:10 am

I am the one also waiting for H9S release.
When I am thinking about buying H7S I have found this thread.
Hope everything goes well, and we can celebrate the new release of H9S
DavidsonCuba

Re: About H9S

Postby DavidsonCuba » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:28 am

magiwogg wrote:I am the one also waiting for H9S release.
When I am thinking about buying H7S I have found this thread.
Hope everything goes well, and we can celebrate the new release of H9S

Nooooooo!!! I´m waiting too!!! You are not alone hahahaha....me and my coproducer uses HS7 a lot!!!! Saludos!!! Cheers to the team
DavidsonCuba

BEST WISHES TO TBTECH

Postby DavidsonCuba » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:10 am

Well I bought one more copy of H7S with my new email, in order to support TBTECH's team... Is a modest contribution but I hope that this will cheer you up, that you have loyal followers, I know that I'm no the only one that wants to supporting you.
I know that for many developers, it's more of a hobby, a passion work, than a profession from which they can make a full living...unfortunately. Therefore, I reach out to you my humble support. I hope that one day you will be able to get out of the swamp with H9S and we will have very good news... I would also like to see a renewed H7S, with new functionalities, regarding the sound I don't think there is much to do, because H7S sounds AMAZING.... Maybe add some samples and improve the algorithm and the way to make slides, hammer-ons, etc. but not much more. In the GUI section, I don't dislike it, but I think that in these times, I would opt for something more "clean, modern" maybe if possible scalable to different sizes and with more rounded letters... Just a few suggestions. My best wishes for TBTECH with H7S, H9S, Cabinetron, Kirchoff

Return to “News”