New product from Three-Body Tech and you can own it before its release!

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
admin
Site Admin

New product from Three-Body Tech and you can own it before its release!

Postby admin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 am

While our guitar team is putting the final touches to Heavier9Strings, the other team just finished
OwnTHD, a Saturator with 4 simulation modules, that gives you the freedom to adjust the analog feeling of your mix.

Various classic console simulation, plus unique circuit simulation, to fill in the blank of one missing feature of your effects: adjust analog feeling.

OwnTHD includes four components: Vintage Equipment Simulation, Solid-State Simulation, Tube Simulation and Tape Simulation. All of them are connected in serial, and each can be turned on/off individually.

Website will be ready next week.

OwnTHD.jpg
OwnTHD.jpg (127.57 KiB) Viewed 20449 times

Here's your chance to own OwnTHD before it even released!

1. Send us free domain vocal tracks, we’ll only use it in our OwnTHD demo video and you get the credit. All genres welcomed.

or

2. If you are mixing or mastering your tracks, send us a snippet and we’ll send you OwnTHD. Then send us back the finished work and make a comparison between the original and the one with OwnTHD.
Alvsvartr

Re: New product from Three-Body Tech and you can own it before its release!

Postby Alvsvartr » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:46 am

A little bit of homework with live guitars https://soundcloud.com/nebelwand-ua/neb ... riumphlied
Due to intense lack of time I've not finished yet any of my H7G projects=(
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:01 am

Alvsvartr wrote:A little bit of homework with live guitars https://soundcloud.com/nebelwand-ua/neb ... riumphlied
Due to intense lack of time I've not finished yet any of my H7G projects=(

Good work. We would like to offer you OwnTHD so you can try it out on any track you'd like to use.
Alvsvartr

Postby Alvsvartr » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:44 am

Thanks a lot! If it is needed I'll send the part of the voice track (if its quality is suitable).
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:18 am

Alvsvartr wrote:Thanks a lot! If it is needed I'll send the part of the voice track (if its quality is suitable).

That's so cool! Download link is ready, would you send us your email to support@threebodytech.com so we can send it to you?
Alvsvartr

Postby Alvsvartr » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:43 am

Guys, what can I say...
OwnTHD is an insane product! I've deleted all of these popular wavelab instruments at the moment. Even it is essential to be said that iZotope now has a huge competitor.
Three Body Tech, thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:25 am

Alvsvartr wrote:Guys, what can I say...
OwnTHD is an insane product! I've deleted all of these popular wavelab instruments at the moment. Even it is essential to be said that iZotope now has a huge competitor.
Three Body Tech, thank you!

This means a lot to us. Thank you too!
ezraball100

Postby ezraball100 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:25 am

Writing the main part of the personal statement writing services thesis. The main part of the thesis should contain 3 - 4 chapters, comprehensively revealing the chosen topic of the thesis. Each chapter is divided into several paragraphs and / or sub-paragraphs. It is desirable that each chapter contains the same number of paragraphs in the aggregate. The material of the diploma is presented consistently and concisely, so that one question logically follows from another. In some universities, thesis is checked for anti-plagiarism. Check the text of the thesis for anti-plagiarism / term paper for anti-plagiarism in order to determine its uniqueness. The check will show whether the student himself wrote his thesis or not (for example, downloaded from the Internet or bought a ready-made one). Read how to bypass anti-plagiarism.
DavidsonCuba

Postby DavidsonCuba » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:34 am

This company...it seems to be dead :-( So sad!!! Please rebirth from the ashes!!! Heavier7strings it's a amazing product.... unfortunately time is passing and it seems I´m the only live person here :-(
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:10 am

DavidsonCuba wrote:This company...it seems to be dead :-( So sad!!! Please rebirth from the ashes!!! Heavier7strings it's a amazing product.... unfortunately time is passing and it seems I´m the only live person here :-(

Hi,

Thanks for your message, please don't worry that we will never stopped the research and development.

Appreciate your long term support.

:D

Return to “News”