New product release:Kirchhoff-EQ Ultimate EQ plugin with superb dynamic processing and vintage models

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
admin
Site Admin

New product release:Kirchhoff-EQ Ultimate EQ plugin with superb dynamic processing and vintage models

Postby admin » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:01 am

Hi, everyone,

We're so proud to release the new product:Kirchhoff-EQ, an ultimate 32-band parametric EQ plugin built for all critical professional applications. It has refined sound quality, analogue-matched curves, 11 filter types with continuously variable shape and 30 vintage EQ types modelled from realworld devices.
EQ.jpg
EQ.jpg (248.11 KiB) Viewed 14944 times

The builtin dynamic processing functions are highly flexible and have ultra-low distorsion. All these push Kirchhoff-EQ to a next-generation standard.Equalizers will never be the same again.

Click the link to learn more about Kirchhoff-EQ https://www.threebodytech.com/en/products/kirchhoffeq

This is the demo version for your kindly reference.https://forums.threebodytech.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1298
DavidsonCuba

Re: New product release:Kirchhoff-EQ Ultimate EQ plugin with superb dynamic processing and vintage models

Postby DavidsonCuba » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:21 am

Finally! News from TBT and great news! ooooh, this EQ looks interesting many options and 117bits processing??? woah!!! I will give it a try... Please...don't forget HS7 and HS9 :D :D :D :D :D :D
StudioMocha

Re: New product release:Kirchhoff-EQ Ultimate EQ plugin with superb dynamic processing and vintage models

Postby StudioMocha » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:43 am

I use it on windows 10. I used it Protools as AAX Plugin. It is well working. But it is not work as VST Plugin on Abelton Live .SEQUOIA an Pyramix. Not open GUI. So I can not activate. But DEMO plugin is No problem. When the next bug fix release?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:52 am

StudioMocha wrote:I use it on windows 10. I used it Protools as AAX Plugin. It is well working. But it is not work as VST Plugin on Abelton Live .SEQUOIA an Pyramix. Not open GUI. So I can not activate. But DEMO plugin is No problem. When the next bug fix release?

Thanks for your supports and enthusiastic discussions! Appreciate your patience with this new product. We have been working overtime to debug. The most updated version 1.0.7 is released, which solves most of the known bugs.

Release Notes:
1. Since humankind have finally defeated alien, now when inputting 12000Hz, it will no longer become 19999Hz.
2. Fixed the issue that the status of 2x Oversample on/off would not be saved sometimes.
3. Fixed some Mid/Side bugs in Linear Mode.
4. Corrected plug-in classification, now Kirchhoff-EQ will appear in the "EQ" category of ProTools as well as in VST3.
5. Spectrum Grab is more precise now.
6. Fixed crash when panel is resize to very small size.
7. Fixed the issue of overlapping X-axis frequency points when the panel is resize to very small size.
8. Fixed the issue that sometimes the lower panel would not be hidden when clicking on a blank space.
9. Fixed the issue that the Spectrum Grab failed when enabling Spectrum Grab and clicked on the full screen button at the same time.
10. Fixed the occasional crash issue caused by the spectrum analyzer.
11. Fixed a series of crash bugs caused by SIMD optimization branches.

In order to allow computers with different configurations to run Kirchhoff-EQ efficiently, the program should decide to execute SSE4, AVX1, AVX2 instructions according to the configuration of the user's computer. But due to a bug, the branching is not executed correctly and leads to crash on some computers. This issue somehow can’t be triggered on all the computers we used for testing, which made it impossible for us to find this bug for a long time. Thanks to every attentive user for detailed error report. Now this issue has been fixed, and if you still have issues, please contact us.

Meanwhile, we also received a lot of suggestions, including but not limited to:
1. Lookahead.
2. 3D angled knob.
3. switch the Filter Type more conveniently.
4. Adjustable font size.
5. The panel is zoomed to be small enough even hide the logo.
6. The coordinate axis shows which frequency points are adjustable.
7. Outter line of Spectrum is color adjustable.
8. EQ-Matching.
9. Multi Track Spectrum.

In addition, at least 3 users emailed screenshots of third-party products and told us "all colors should be more like this!". We fully understand that habit is everything for users. The conclusion is we may add the Skin Theme feature in the future.

Moreover, we also understand that many users consider that there is no need to adjust. Not only on the forum, but even some users email us and said "do not change anything!". so please don’t panic: if new functions are added later, they will all be optional.

Finally, regarding the sound quality, we read various opinions on the forum. Sorry we can't reply one by one, but we make a memo! As we mentioned in the previous answer, "Psychoacoustic Adaptive Filter Topologies" is adjustable actually. We are now considering whether to enable the fine-tune function to users at future upgrade.

We will explore the feasibility of all these function inquiries and make adjustments in subsequent upgrades. This will take some time.

Thanks again for your supports, cheers!
StudioMocha

Postby StudioMocha » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:42 am

Same issue going on....
V 1.08 is not open GUI as VST bPlugin............ But Demo Plugin can open Gui !!!!!!!
andivax

Postby andivax » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:04 pm

Please include whatsnew.txt with every update.
You can put the release info also in PDF manual (it still verions 1.0.0 though).

ATM the most annoying "bug" is right click on band's dot and Types list disappears. So you must point mouse cursor on "remove" and then return to "types".
MIXING, MASTERING, REMIXES: www.andivaxmastering.com
andivax

Postby andivax » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:58 pm

Please optimize Kirchhoff EQ loading time.
Project with 20 instances loading about 30 seconds on i9-9900k
StudioMocha

Postby StudioMocha » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:49 am

StudioMocha wrote:I use it on windows 10. I used it Protools as AAX Plugin. It is well working. But it is not work as VST Plugin on Abelton Live .SEQUOIA an Pyramix. Not open GUI. So I can not activate. But DEMO plugin is No problem. When the next bug fix release?

1.09 has same issue . Can not open GUI !!!!!!!!!!!! and DEMO intraller plugin can open GUI and work well!!!!!!!!!!!! What the differense with demo plugin????
andivax

Postby andivax » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:56 am

Reaper 6 vst3 x64 working good
StudioMocha

Postby StudioMocha » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:02 am

andivax wrote:Reaper 6 vst3 x64 working good

on windows 10? Can not even open Gui on SEQUOIA15 LIVE11Suite and Pyramix .............

Please provide an installer that can be ACTIVATE from the demo plugin
Last edited by StudioMocha on Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”