H9S update

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
In Flames
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: H9S update

Postby In Flames » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 pm

"From now on, we’ll post some behind the scenes updates about H9S for all the kind users who are excepting it."

The lack of communication is embarassing.
H7ST1
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby H7ST1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:03 pm

What is the approximate cost going to be for H9S?
If I purchase H7S, will there be an upgrade path for H9S?
What would the approximate upgrade be or would these be two separate plugins?
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: H9S update

Postby admin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:58 am

H7ST1 wrote:What is the approximate cost going to be for H9S?
If I purchase H7S, will there be an upgrade path for H9S?
What would the approximate upgrade be or would these be two separate plugins?


About the price, it's still undecided as of now.
But we'll make sure H7S customers get a discount.

It's gonna be two separate plugins,
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: H9S update

Postby admin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:04 am

In Flames wrote:"From now on, we’ll post some behind the scenes updates about H9S for all the kind users who are excepting it."

The lack of communication is embarassing.


Our apologies. We are still at the sample recording stage for H9S, plus we worked on the H7S update for a while.
Our plan has updated and several new products involved, so there will be a delay.
H7ST1
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:11 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby H7ST1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:39 pm

Can you post a couple screen shots of what H9S might look like?
rayman
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby rayman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 am

H7ST1 wrote:Can you post a couple screen shots of what H9S might look like?

+1
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: H9S update

Postby admin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 am

H7ST1 wrote:Can you post a couple screen shots of what H9S might look like?


Hi, sure.
This is from last year, but we made some additions and it needs to remain confidential as of now.
UI.jpg
UI.jpg (81.76 KiB) Viewed 617 times
In Flames
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: H9S update

Postby In Flames » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 pm

thanks for the update...


since you're still working on h9s I have some suggestions if you don't mind!

i think it would be good for the new guitar having more samples for pitched and unpitched noises, such as release noises, fret squeaks, pick movements, or the sound of a string being released and so on to achieve even more realism.

another suggestion, based on what I've seen in Shreddage 3 stratus, is to add a dedicated channel to control the single volume of every pickup, in addiction to pickup selector.

last, quadtracking!


what do you think??
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: H9S update

Postby admin » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:44 am

In Flames wrote:thanks for the update...


since you're still working on h9s I have some suggestions if you don't mind!

i think it would be good for the new guitar having more samples for pitched and unpitched noises, such as release noises, fret squeaks, pick movements, or the sound of a string being released and so on to achieve even more realism.

another suggestion, based on what I've seen in Shreddage 3 stratus, is to add a dedicated channel to control the single volume of every pickup, in addiction to pickup selector.

last, quadtracking!


what do you think??


Hi,

Good news, for the 1st and 3rd one, we're actually working on it!
For the 2nd one, we never thought about it so thank you for your suggestion.
We'll definitely study on it.

Best,
Pstruh69
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 am

Re: H9S update

Postby Pstruh69 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:29 am

How far are you with H9S,....I remember that about almost one year ago you said it will be soon (then delayed and delayed....:)

I am just curious.

Thank you guys.

Best regards,

Robert.

Return to “News”