H9S update

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
User avatar
Alvsvartr
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby Alvsvartr » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:01 am

DarkFlameSquirrel, would you be so kind to share this preset?
User avatar
rosesbyrosex
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby rosesbyrosex » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 am

SOLO 1000 -> SOLDANO 100
DUAL-> MESA BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER
VOC ->VOX AC30
METALBALL -->ENGL???
In Flames
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: H9S update

Postby In Flames » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:55 pm

rosesbyrosex wrote:SOLO 1000 -> SOLDANO 100
DUAL-> MESA BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER
VOC ->VOX AC30
METALBALL -->ENGL???


yes Metalball seems an ENGL!


Great amps!

I hope they're very close with the release of the H95 so I have 2 questions since I havent found information anywhere:

will it be possible for the owners of H7S to have a little discount on H995?

about the H95, is it possible to tell little more about the new features of the guitar and the improvements in general? (ie new amps, effects, new articulations etc).
User avatar
DarkFlameSquirrel
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby DarkFlameSquirrel » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:13 pm

In Flames wrote:will it be possible for the owners of H7S to have a little discount on H995?

about the H95, is it possible to tell little more about the new features of the guitar and the improvements in general? (ie new amps, effects, new articulations etc).


You're hilariously impatient.
If you looked through the forums hard enough you would know 3BT is looking into implementing a crossgrade discount.

As far as articulations, well, wait and see.
Reaper | VSTi Metal Producer | Sing Synth user

YouTube | Soundcloud | Twitter
In Flames
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: H9S update

Postby In Flames » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 am

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:
In Flames wrote:will it be possible for the owners of H7S to have a little discount on H995?

about the H95, is it possible to tell little more about the new features of the guitar and the improvements in general? (ie new amps, effects, new articulations etc).


You're hilariously impatient.
If you looked through the forums hard enough you would know 3BT is looking into implementing a crossgrade discount.

As far as articulations, well, wait and see.



listen to me man, you're fucking everywhere saying others what they have to do.

are you from Three Body Tech maybe? no, so drop the attitude, ignore me and focus on your hilarious emo-like pseudometal-manga 'songs'.
User avatar
DarkFlameSquirrel
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby DarkFlameSquirrel » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:29 am

In Flames wrote:listen to me man, you're fucking everywhere saying others what they have to do.

are you from Three Body Tech maybe? no, so drop the attitude, ignore me and focus on your hilarious emo-like pseudometal-manga 'songs'.


Ha, you know what you're right, the tone I gave off was unnecessary. If I have to be honest I was sort of distracted when I typed that so it came off really rude. Not the first time its happened. Your reaction is reasonable.

It was really nice of you to check out my terrible music and I appreciate it :)
Reaper | VSTi Metal Producer | Sing Synth user

YouTube | Soundcloud | Twitter
In Flames
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: H9S update

Postby In Flames » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:11 pm

i'm glad you're glad I check-out your 13 years-old "metal" music.

you would appreciate my criticism too. Sincerely i think your style of music sucks, since i think it's non even metal, don't mean to be rude, i'm just an honest man.

anyway, don't bother me anymore please, answer to people who ask you to share your presets instead, if you're a polite dude. Don't ignore them.
Pstruh69
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 am

Re: H9S update

Postby Pstruh69 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:38 am

Dear Three body tech,

you do the fantastic job with your instrument, fully supporting :) I am a big user of heavier7strings. I have one strong recommendation!!! please implement not only doubling (guitars) but also quadrating (quad-tracking option) like Real Eight from Musiclab, most of the professional rock and metal (heavy music) is 4 guitars tracked sequentially and panned - this can be more useful to attain much massive sound :) Thus, if you have doubling you can put another button for 4 track (I guess, if you have doubling 4 track - quad-tracking can be easier, right?...but I can be wrong...anyway, please implement this to both h7s and neeeeeeeeew H9S. Looking forward to new H9S

Best regards,

Robert.
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: H9S update

Postby admin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:07 am

Pstruh69 wrote:Dear Three body tech,

you do the fantastic job with your instrument, fully supporting :) I am a big user of heavier7strings. I have one strong recommendation!!! please implement not only doubling (guitars) but also quadrating (quad-tracking option) like Real Eight from Musiclab, most of the professional rock and metal (heavy music) is 4 guitars tracked sequentially and panned - this can be more useful to attain much massive sound :) Thus, if you have doubling you can put another button for 4 track (I guess, if you have doubling 4 track - quad-tracking can be easier, right?...but I can be wrong...anyway, please implement this to both h7s and neeeeeeeeew H9S. Looking forward to new H9S

Best regards,

Robert.


Hi Robert,

First, thanks for your kind words! You can try opening 2 H7S and turn “doubling” on or opening 4 without doubling, you will get quadrating without machine gun effects. Because all 4 channels share one round robin engine.

We’re actually working on adding quadrating to H9S.

Best,
Marshall
User avatar
Alvsvartr
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: H9S update

Postby Alvsvartr » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:37 am

admin wrote:We’re actually working on adding quadrating to H9S


I apologize for my reaction but it is
Image

Return to “News”