A letter to fellow rockers out there

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

A letter to fellow rockers out there

Postby admin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:52 am

Dear fellow rockers,
 
Since the release of Heavier7Stings, the love and support you guys showed make us thankful at heart and inspired in the head. Musicians from all over the world made lots of awesome tracks and projects using H7S, and we are doing our best updating and adding new features to not ruin your expectations, but we know it’s not enough. The feedback and suggestions we collected from email, offical forum and social media is the backbone of our next major update. Which include:
 
1. The addition of playable strumming window
2. Improved fast muting sound quality
3. More playable: user-friendly chord trigger, low latency, better dynamics, more velocity layers
4. Improved overall sound quality
5. More effects
6. More patterns
7. The last one might involve the change of Heavier7Strings to Heavier8Strings (mark the word “might”)
 
As you can imagine, there’s lots work to do and we’re working hard all these days. Although we don’t have an estimated release date, we can say it’s pretty soon. And as you know, good things come to those who wait.
 
The whole Three-Body Tech team would like to say: Thank you.
 
As always, in rock, we trust.
User avatar
Tremendouz
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 am

Re: A letter to fellow rockers out there

Postby Tremendouz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:27 am

Sounds awesome, it's great to hear you're updating H7S with new features. Can't wait for the update!
User avatar
Alvsvartr
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: A letter to fellow rockers out there

Postby Alvsvartr » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:51 pm

Eagerly looking forward!
Azundris
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:42 am

Re: A letter to fellow rockers out there

Postby Azundris » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:48 pm

admin wrote:1. The addition of playable strumming window


Hi,

Can you please clarify this bit? Does that mean that (like much of the competition) H7S will come with an (extensible?) library of strumming/picking patterns triggered by and transposed to the chord played on the keyboard? That's the one feature that's made me look wistfully at other products ...

(Sure, some may argue it's not the most metal feature on the planet :D but versatility's always a plus, and I guess you'll implement something of the sort for your two new guitars anyway, so it'd be really awesome to have it "backported" to H7S as well.)

thank you very kindly,
-A-
jiandingzhe
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:28 am

Re: A letter to fellow rockers out there

Postby jiandingzhe » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:11 am

Azundris wrote:
admin wrote:1. The addition of playable strumming window


Hi,

Can you please clarify this bit? Does that mean that (like much of the competition) H7S will come with an (extensible?) library of strumming/picking patterns triggered by and transposed to the chord played on the keyboard? That's the one feature that's made me look wistfully at other products ...

(Sure, some may argue it's not the most metal feature on the planet :D but versatility's always a plus, and I guess you'll implement something of the sort for your two new guitars anyway, so it'd be really awesome to have it "backported" to H7S as well.)

thank you very kindly,
-A-

Yes, it will be playable patterns with chord transpose. This function will have a new page that occupy whole H7S window.

Now we are working hard with the piano roll window, hopefully it would be as convenience as the one in Cubase.
Azundris
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:42 am

Re: A letter to fellow rockers out there

Postby Azundris » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 pm

jiandingzhe wrote:Yes, it will be playable patterns with chord transpose. This function will have a new page that occupy whole H7S window. Now we are working hard with the piano roll window, hopefully it would be as convenience as the one in Cubase.

Thank you, excellent news! You've got yourself a sale! :)

best regards,
-A-
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: A letter to fellow rockers out there

Postby admin » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:31 am

Azundris wrote:
jiandingzhe wrote:Yes, it will be playable patterns with chord transpose. This function will have a new page that occupy whole H7S window. Now we are working hard with the piano roll window, hopefully it would be as convenience as the one in Cubase.

Thank you, excellent news! You've got yourself a sale! :)

best regards,
-A-


Thank you. I, salute you!

Return to “News”