Size of the Archives

smallearthling

Size of the Archives

Postby smallearthling » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:46 pm

I am currently downloading and a little confused. Bestservice page says it's about 8 GB, the MacArchives are around 6 GB, PC only 2.5 GB? (I am PC user.) Did they just count it together, or am I missing some files?
TBT_Nathan

Re: Size of the Archives

Postby TBT_Nathan » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:44 pm

The size of both MAC and PC installer is almost 6GB. And once the installation is done, our product requires for 8GB disk space. As you are a PC user, you just need to download the zip file whose size is about 6GB.
Thanks for your purchase.
jiandingzhe

Postby jiandingzhe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:53 pm

The PC package you downloaded is probably broken, as even the samples themselves are much larger than 2.5 GB. Please re-download it.

The total size of the installed stuffs are about 8 GB; the install packages are compressed, and are about 6 GB.
Nebulon Ranger

Postby Nebulon Ranger » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:53 pm

No, the PC RARs are the correct size.

I don't know how they did it, but the Best Service magicians compressed the PC version down to 2.5 GB over two parts. I was surprised initially too, but the downloads are complete and the samples are all there.

Here it is uncompressed on my external drive:

TBT_Nathan

Postby TBT_Nathan » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:42 am

The size of the PC installer provided on shareit from our official website is around 6 GB. But the installer provided on bestservice is managed by themselves, which may confuse us in solving this problem. Anyway, we are glad that you have solved it.
Thank you for choosing Heavier7Strings. And we will bring significant update next week. Please stay expectant! :D
smallearthling

Postby smallearthling » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:34 am

Cool. I installed it and so far it seems not to lack any samples. But it has much more possibilities than can be tried in one afternoon. 多谢!

Return to “Installation and Activation”