can i convert demo to full version ?

dreamweaver1873

can i convert demo to full version ?

Postby dreamweaver1873 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:23 am

Hi, i have a question.
So i downloaded the demo version and tried it out.
now if I go and purchase it, would i need to download and install again, and whats this MACHINE ID ? i can't figure that out ?
And as per your pdf documentation, there is supposed to be a pop out when i run H7S for the first time... I didn't see any ... what am i missing here?
This process doesn't work for demos is it ?
TBT ! NEED HELP!
jiandingzhe

Re: can i convert demo to full version ?

Postby jiandingzhe » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:09 am

Hi!

The demo version and regular version has different program package. Please download the corresponding installer. After you installed the regular version, you will see the registration popup.

Please note that the large sample package (sized several GBs) are shared by the demo and the regular version, so you don't need to download sample package again.

Machine ID is a signature to recognize different computer instances, which is for count the number of computers being used by each Heavier7Strings serial number (we allow one to be used in 3 different computers). The registration steps will be shown when you install and start the regular version. If you can use the automatic online activation (which is the most common case), you don't need to worry too much about the complex operation steps, as they will be automatically completed.

If you got further issues, please continue contact us.
Best Wishes!
dreamweaver1873

Re: can i convert demo to full version ?

Postby dreamweaver1873 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:15 am

thank you for your prompt reply!

Return to “Questions”