Heavier7Strings major update V1.5.0 released!

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
admin
Site Admin

Heavier7Strings major update V1.5.0 released!

Postby admin » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:40 am

Dear users,

Three-Body Tech wishes you all a Merry Christmas and we do really mean it by giving the present you’ve been waiting for: Ver. 1.5, the major update for H7S!
Besides bug fix, this major update brings you brand new effects and patterns. Please find details below:

Bug fix and improvements:
1. Fixed the bug when you change presets and “You have unsaved preset” dialog shows up. Due to some "multi-thread things", it rarely occurs on some computers and occurs frequently on others, at one time we thought it’s been fixed but recently we got reports and found out it still happens, we feel deeply sorry for the users affected and this time it’s fixed.

2. Improved fret position detection.

3. Lower CPU usage using our updated self-developed sampler.

New features:

New “smooth” parameters have been added to Cabinet, which is rare in most convolution effects. It can flatten comb-like detailed structures in cabinet convolution kernels, and also smooth phase between different frequencies. Adjust this parameter would bring new life to your IR.

Please note there will be some processing time when adjusting “smooth” because it requires quite a lot computation. Please wait a few seconds after adjusting it.

Cabinets also integrated simulation of room reverb. Now you can add some air feeling to your IR.

New effects:

We’ve got tons of emails from users, expressing their love of AMP module of h7s. We won’t stop there. In Ver. 1.5, we provide 4 brand new effects: MetalBall, Perry 65535+, SOLO 1000 and DualRectangle through new techniques of guitar AMP modeling. Perfect match for heavy metal and rock. Combined with two distortion modules added in version 1.2, now you have more options for your tone.

WahX is a brand new wah-effect different from wah-wah. It modeled seven classical wah-wah pedal devices. The pedal can be controlled manually, or by LFO and envelope tracker.

Brand new reverb GoldenPlate. Great for creating a "big and open space" feeling.

New patterns:
We made more than 40 new patterns based on these new effects, hope these patterns will be the inspiration for your new work.

We hope you try it out and let us know any suggestions so we can make them better.

V1.5.jpg
V1.5.jpg (322.99 KiB) Viewed 18904 times
Alvsvartr

Re: Heavier7Strings major update V1.5.0 released!

Postby Alvsvartr » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:56 am

Oh, it's like torture to wait until the end of the work day to install the update and try new features =)
seeyoupes

Postby seeyoupes » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Ahoy Three-Body,

I just installed the update, in Logic Pro 10.2. The new effects and amps sound really great, but...

- Heavier FX fails validation at 1.5. Used to work normally, but not after the update.
- I created several patterns myself for the patterns library with version 1.1, and now dragging them into the 1.5 library reads out "failed to load midi". It actually says this for every pattern I drag—not just the ones I made.

I hope this isn't just a 10.2 compatibility problem, because I can't upgrade Logic on my current setup. I hope you can help me out—at the very least with the Heavier FX plugin, because I very much want to try it out with some other libraries as well.
eduardo84

Postby eduardo84 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:25 pm

good morning, I found out that they launched this new update, in the mail I sent they confirmed that they fixed the errors by clicking "several keys at a time" and the notes were interposed, I had sent them an audio with the errors and a video without audio but the keys looked like the audio sounded, I'm going to check this new update and I hope the error is fixed because the software and technology they have is from another universe, but I need to verify
Alvsvartr

Postby Alvsvartr » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:04 am

Happy New Year, my friends! I wish you all the best and tons of luck and infinite inspiration!
So, I've tried version 1.5.0 a little.
The first and foremost, SMOOTH is totally extraterrestrial feature. Black metal of my ideal is near =)
GOLDEN PLATE suits me the best of Valhallas and others. It is paragon.
New AMPs are terrific but it is hard for me to use them for death of black metal (I'm not good in changing default presets made by professionals).
Thank you for great 2018. Looking forward to 2019 =))
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:04 am

seeyoupes wrote:Ahoy Three-Body,

I just installed the update, in Logic Pro 10.2. The new effects and amps sound really great, but...

- Heavier FX fails validation at 1.5. Used to work normally, but not after the update.
- I created several patterns myself for the patterns library with version 1.1, and now dragging them into the 1.5 library reads out "failed to load midi". It actually says this for every pattern I drag—not just the ones I made.

I hope this isn't just a 10.2 compatibility problem, because I can't upgrade Logic on my current setup. I hope you can help me out—at the very least with the Heavier FX plugin, because I very much want to try it out with some other libraries as well.

Hi,

We apologize for the delay. For the first problem, simply download version 1.5.1 here:
http://www.threebodytech.com/updates
It fixed a couple of glitches including the one you encountered.

For the 2nd one, try copying the patterns file into the folder below:
For windows:
C:\Users\"your_user_name"\AppData\Roaming\ThreeBodyTech\Heavier7Strings\loops

For Mac:
/Users/"your_user_name"/Library/ThreeBodyTech/Heavier7Strings/loops

If it's still not working, please send us one or two pattern files to our email below:
support@threebodytech.com
We'll take a look of your patterns file and see what happened.
jabbawocky

Postby jabbawocky » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:24 pm

Sorry but the update doesn't run on Mac 5.1 under OSX 10.11.6 again.

Return to “News”