HOPE NEVER DIES

sefirus

HOPE NEVER DIES

Postby sefirus » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:52 pm

in all this years of playing with VST Guitar, after trying all differents of fx programs around (Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Bias_Fx and others) my conlcusions was: there are no hope to get a huge sound with machines; after using H7S, instead, I changed idea, thanx to the brilliant and full-bodied sound of thi vst; further, the engine than supports the samples is very intuitive and afficient, able to enter in all projects on the fly; I hope that in the future guys of Three Body Tech will create all products like H7S (of quality, complete and easy to use), like a Bass Guitar for example.
rosesbyrosex

Re: HOPE NEVER DIES

Postby rosesbyrosex » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:59 pm

I got the same conclusion some time ago, but nowadays sample based instrumens have enough quality to be used in profesional audio productions.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:31 am

You bet! We are very proud and thankful that you guys are showing so much love. Get excited, casue we are about to release 2 new products very soon!
Tom27

Postby Tom27 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 pm

While new products sound great, I would like to ask how the development of Heavier7Strings is going?
And there is certainly a need for more (standard) patterns :-)
Thank you!

Cheers
Tom
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 am

Tom27 wrote:While new products sound great, I would like to ask how the development of Heavier7Strings is going?
And there is certainly a need for more (standard) patterns :-)
Thank you!

Cheers
Tom

We are focusing on the next 2 products but will do so in the future, stay tuned.
keshymarkyz

Postby keshymarkyz » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:08 am

Tom27 wrote:While new products sound great, I would like to ask how the development of Heavier7Strings is going?
And there is certainly a need for more (standard) patterns :-) https://www.giannasgrille.com
Thank you!

Cheers
Tom

How about those who are not making the good inside you seriously...

Return to “General Discussion”