Heavier 7 strings: problems or bug

eduardo84

Heavier 7 strings: problems or bug

Postby eduardo84 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Hello, i need help, i have heavier 7 strings and When I play several notes on my keyboard, the sound for example of a guitar "clean" the notes if I combine several keys at the same time do not sound or tend to sound weak, within the options that parameters must modify so that the virtual instrument lets me play several keys at a time without having these problems? I have the update 121
admin
Site Admin

Re: Heavier 7 strings: problems or bug

Postby admin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:55 am

eduardo84 wrote:Hello, i need help, i have heavier 7 strings and When I play several notes on my keyboard, the sound for example of a guitar "clean" the notes if I combine several keys at the same time do not sound or tend to sound weak, within the options that parameters must modify so that the virtual instrument lets me play several keys at a time without having these problems? I have the update 121

Hi,
We've just sent you an email.

Best,
eduardo84

Postby eduardo84 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:32 am

When I play my keyboard, using the clean guitar, i have problems using different notes, the sound is muted or weak, have i a way to solve the options?
eduardo84

Postby eduardo84 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Could you hear the audios that you send them by mail? one audio sounds "normal" and the other sounds strange, happens when I play the minimum number of keys to make melodies and this bug or error prevents me from composing, will they get an update to fix this? , the program heavier 7 strings is the best in the universe, but this bug is something that should not happen
eduardo84

Postby eduardo84 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:27 pm

good morning, recently I was sending emails with a very serious problem that I have and I guess it happens to most people, is that when I play several keys at a time on a clean guitar, the notes usually get into trouble, they definitely do not sound like should they sound, send them examples sounds so that they notice the difference of how it should sound and the problem, that bug corrected in the Christmas update? I ask you please to urgently fix this problem since your bookstores are the best of the last years by far, I ask please that you can answer me when you can, thanks

pd: when leaving the sustain pedal on, and playing several keys on a clean guitar, when pressing "conbinations" the sounds or notes "fail" do not sound and sound bad, I ask please can fix that bug in the list of the new update partners, please, is very very important
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:02 am

eduardo84 wrote:good morning, recently I was sending emails with a very serious problem that I have and I guess it happens to most people, is that when I play several keys at a time on a clean guitar, the notes usually get into trouble, they definitely do not sound like should they sound, send them examples sounds so that they notice the difference of how it should sound and the problem, that bug corrected in the Christmas update? I ask you please to urgently fix this problem since your bookstores are the best of the last years by far, I ask please that you can answer me when you can, thanks

pd: when leaving the sustain pedal on, and playing several keys on a clean guitar, when pressing "conbinations" the sounds or notes "fail" do not sound and sound bad, I ask please can fix that bug in the list of the new update partners, please, is very very important

Hi,

Have you read our response email sent on Nov 28th?

Hi,

In order to assist you better, would you:
1. Use Bandicam to record your screen when use standalone version of H7S. You can download Bandicam here:
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

2. Screenshot H7S when you open it (the complete UI)

3. When you play the notes on keyboard, if the notes shown on UI are correct?

When you reply, please use "reply all" so our tech department also gets your email. : )

Best,
Marshall
eduardo84

Postby eduardo84 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 pm

hello good day, I sent them an audio where the sound is clearly heard and the bug is appreciated, I left a video for them to see the movement of the keys, in the video the sound is not heard, but it is the same sound that I made with the idiot that I sent them where the sound sounds with a bug, the notes get in the way and besides that I should let me press the key without getting in the way or sound weak as it is heard in my test audio, I ask you please see this and can solve this bug please, since your software being the best I know can not have this type of serious flaws, I await response and I look forward to your software performance to fix this type of bugs
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:18 am

eduardo84 wrote:hello good day, I sent them an audio where the sound is clearly heard and the bug is appreciated, I left a video for them to see the movement of the keys, in the video the sound is not heard, but it is the same sound that I made with the idiot that I sent them where the sound sounds with a bug, the notes get in the way and besides that I should let me press the key without getting in the way or sound weak as it is heard in my test audio, I ask you please see this and can solve this bug please, since your software being the best I know can not have this type of serious flaws, I await response and I look forward to your software performance to fix this type of bugs

Please see the email we sent to you.

Best,
Marshall
eduardo84

Postby eduardo84 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:51 pm

ok, I'm going to check if the bugs I fixed were fixed, I barely noticed post
seeyoupes

Postby seeyoupes » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:44 pm

Ahoy Three-Body,

I just installed the update, in Logic Pro 10.2. The new effects and amps sound really great, but...

- Heavier FX fails validation at 1.5. Used to work normally, but not after the update.
- I created several patterns myself for the patterns library with version 1.1, and now dragging them into the 1.5 library reads out "failed to load midi". It actually says this for every pattern I drag—not just the ones I made.

I hope this isn't just a 10.2 compatibility problem, because I can't upgrade Logic on my current setup. I hope you can help me out—at the very least with the Heavier FX plugin, because I very much want to try it out with some other libraries as well.

Return to “Questions”