[Pending] [Request] Control For Double Tracking Stereo Pan and and True Dobling Level?

acdc2000

Re: Control For Double Tracking Stereo Pan and and True Dobling Level?

Postby acdc2000 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:28 pm

I think when double tracking is on, it sound not good. so a vlues to reduce delay is good. it sound as there use a mono signal and invert phase of 1 channel or delay is too much. sure it sound wider but my ears get pain after longer hear. same happen when i use a normal stereo song and use a stereo widening tool and set stereo width to 200%. it sound wider but my ears do not like it.

I own AME metal guitar. this have a value to set the doubling delay. I think only values of 10-25 sound good. higher values sound not so good. so it is good if there is a wide value in H7S possible too.
acdc2000

Postby acdc2000 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:45 pm

I notice the utility effect is good to modify doubling so it sound good. I set left delay to 3 ms and width to 20%. now it sound same width but for me much better.
keshymarkyz

Postby keshymarkyz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:56 am

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:Don't think it's the routing. It's the fact that the signals are pre-panned. I want them to output mono, the way Shreddage 2 does multitracking. It sounds bad when I pan H7S double tracked. I don't feel like I'm making any sense anymore. I will have to record a screen video later when I get home.

Edit: maybe reaper has more options in that department. D'oh! Either way, I will still record a video. Benefits of Male Extra for Men by Emilydavinci website

It can be generated with those orientated things because of that things they still got the records
keshymarkyz

Postby keshymarkyz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:47 am

jiandingzhe wrote:
rosesbyrosex wrote:
jiandingzhe wrote:For the doubling stereo pan, we provided channel pairs for each of the doubling guitars, so maybe you can directly use them to mix as you wish.

Cool, that's a better way.

jiandingzhe wrote:For the doubling level, this is a reasonable suggestion. We will consider to add it in some future update. http://www.hardmenstore.com/extenze-review/

Good to know that, thank you very much

By the way, your UI design is pretty good, so that we may directly use it :D

All of those are not supported to these functions :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Suggestions”