What settings for FX-Rack with FL-Studio FX-Slot?

sadvader

What settings for FX-Rack with FL-Studio FX-Slot?

Postby sadvader » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Hello,
by now I believe that everybody on the forum knows that I am constantly struggling with routing. Can somebody please give me some hint? I'm trying to use the H7S FX-Rack in a mixer FX-Slot.

I made a guitar track on the left and a second on the right. These two I combine into a third track. Now I put the H7S FX-Rack in the FX-Slot of the combined guitars mixer-track. I set the H7S FX-Rack to stereo. It seems to sound quite thin.

Do I have to set in and out of the H7S FX-Rack to certain midi channels? Is it better not to combine the guitar tracks and make one H7S FX-Rack to the left guitar track and a second one to the right guitar track and leave both at mono? I don't understand why the H7S FX-Rack in a mixer FX-Slot would need midi setup. What am I doing wrong?
admin
Site Admin

Re: What settings for FX-Rack with FL-Studio FX-Slot?

Postby admin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:50 am

sadvader wrote:Hello,
by now I believe that everybody on the forum knows that I am constantly struggling with routing. Can somebody please give me some hint? I'm trying to use the H7S FX-Rack in a mixer FX-Slot.

I made a guitar track on the left and a second on the right. These two I combine into a third track. Now I put the H7S FX-Rack in the FX-Slot of the combined guitars mixer-track. I set the H7S FX-Rack to stereo. It seems to sound quite thin.

Do I have to set in and out of the H7S FX-Rack to certain midi channels? Is it better not to combine the guitar tracks and make one H7S FX-Rack to the left guitar track and a second one to the right guitar track and leave both at mono? I don't understand why the H7S FX-Rack in a mixer FX-Slot would need midi setup. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

We've contacted FL Studio about this and waiting for their response.
We'll let you know once we have any info.

Best,

Return to “Questions”