How do we assign patterns to keyswitches?

jiandingzhe

Re: How do we assign patterns to keyswitches?

Postby jiandingzhe » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:30 am

AdeyMagus wrote:I’m a bit late to the party but I agree with everything that Vastman wrote. However, I would add the following...

1/ Currently the patterns you have have no indication of the Key in which they were programmed. I would add this. Key of E. Key of A etc.
2/ I would add the ability to transpose the Key, either live via key switches or with a drop-down menu, so if one is working on a song in E but you have a pattern programmed in A, it can be transposed to A either on the fly or with a click or two before dragging it into the host.
3/ I would add the facility to 'switch off' the loading of the Amp Effects with the pattern. At the moment, if mixing patterns the Amp effects keep changing. Let the user load a pattern, with Amp effects, and then add more patterns without the Amp effects changing.

Just my thoughts.

A

For issue 3, we will add that function in next update.

For issue 1 and 2, we are considering whether it should be implemented in a more complex approach, such as like an arranger keyboard.
dreamweaver1873

Re: How do we assign patterns to keyswitches?

Postby dreamweaver1873 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:49 am

I'm very impressed with your customer support and dedication to this product! Thank you for listening and replying to Users voices. more power (chords) to you guys at TBT!
:D

Return to “Questions”