Heavier 7 strings: problems or bug

admin
Site Admin

Re: Heavier 7 strings: problems or bug

Postby admin » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:16 am

seeyoupes wrote:Ahoy Three-Body,

I just installed the update, in Logic Pro 10.2. The new effects and amps sound really great, but...

- Heavier FX fails validation at 1.5. Used to work normally, but not after the update.
- I created several patterns myself for the patterns library with version 1.1, and now dragging them into the 1.5 library reads out "failed to load midi". It actually says this for every pattern I drag—not just the ones I made.

I hope this isn't just a 10.2 compatibility problem, because I can't upgrade Logic on my current setup. I hope you can help me out—at the very least with the Heavier FX plugin, because I very much want to try it out with some other libraries as well.

Hi,

We have v1.5.1 live now, fixed few glitch, try it and let us know.
seeyoupes

Postby seeyoupes » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Much appreciated guys. I'm very happy with that fix. However...

New glitch—and this isn't as bad, but it's still quite cumbersome—when a project containing an instance of HeavierFX is loaded in Logic Pro X, playback doesn't register the plugin until the interface is opened. In other words, upon opening a project and hitting play before clicking on HeavierFX (which is active), the plugin behaves as if it were bypassed. Clicking on the plugin to open up the interface activates the plugin again. It does this for each instance of HeavierFX. I have one project with several leads, and each lead sounds like the DI until I click on each instance of the plugin. Annoying, yeah? I needed to let you guys know, in case this isn't something you're aware of yet.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:20 am

seeyoupes wrote:Much appreciated guys. I'm very happy with that fix. However...

New glitch—and this isn't as bad, but it's still quite cumbersome—when a project containing an instance of HeavierFX is loaded in Logic Pro X, playback doesn't register the plugin until the interface is opened. In other words, upon opening a project and hitting play before clicking on HeavierFX (which is active), the plugin behaves as if it were bypassed. Clicking on the plugin to open up the interface activates the plugin again. It does this for each instance of HeavierFX. I have one project with several leads, and each lead sounds like the DI until I click on each instance of the plugin. Annoying, yeah? I needed to let you guys know, in case this isn't something you're aware of yet.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. We just fixed it and updated the program.
You can download it here:

http://www.threebodytech.com/updates

Best,

Return to “Questions”