[Pending] [Request] 3 Suggestions

rosesbyrosex

[Pending] [Request] 3 Suggestions

Postby rosesbyrosex » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 am

strummer.png
strummer.png (281.61 KiB) Viewed 13109 times
I use heavier7strings daily, i always mixing song, so I can say H7S is great but can be better

About the Strumming
1. The PDF Manual doesn´t show any section about the strumming.
2. GUI/interface, you should add and button to select how the strum time is applied, to the entire chord o for each note in the chord (like the AmpleSound Guitar Strummer).

The sound when muting the strings
1. When the H7S guitar is playing chords an then stop playing, a sound of muting the strings is played, you should add an option to disable that sound, some people may want it but others like me don´t want it.

The omnipotent and acclaimed TAB mode
1. As i previously suggested via e-mail, this is a MUST HAVE feature, also AmpleSound (your competitor/rival) implemented it long time ago on their software.
2. Makes a lot easier to create guitar tracks, just export from guitar pro and import in H7S, no more programming, no more midi cc. You can set the strumming time, palm mutes, artificial harmonics, slides, hammer-on, pull-offs, dynamics(forte, pianissimo) or midi velocity, you can set the exact fret on the exact string you want the note to be played… all can be done in guitar pro.
Attachments
tab.png
tab.png (872.17 KiB) Viewed 13109 times
Last edited by rosesbyrosex on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TBT_Nathan

Re: 3 Suggestions

Postby TBT_Nathan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi!

For the strumming issue:
1: in our manual, the strumming is described as chord playing, and strumming time is adjustable.
2: we will add the function of set strumming time in whole / by separate.

For the muting sample, we will add a control to adjust the volume of it.

For the Guitar Pro issue, do you think it is good to be able to add a guitar pro content into H7S patterns library?

Really thanks for your great suggestions! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you found further missing features.
rosesbyrosex

Postby rosesbyrosex » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:20 pm

TBT_Nathan wrote:Hi!

For the Guitar Pro issue, do you think it is good to be able to add a guitar pro content into H7S patterns library?

Really thanks for your great suggestions! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you found further missing features.

that definitely would be great!
Voltago

Postby Voltago » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 pm

My 2 cents about Guitar Pro support: It's nice to have it the way Ample does it. It would be great it would fully support Guitar Pro files so it could save the necessary manual editing.

Because when I have to edit the GP files in order to make them work as intended I could simply export a MIDI from GP and edit in Cubase or any other DAW :)
TBT_Marshall

Postby TBT_Marshall » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:28 am

Thanks for your suggestion! We will take a look into Guitar Pro files and have a discussion about it.
Marshall
rosesbyrosex

Postby rosesbyrosex » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:14 pm

cool n.n
jennifertolley

Re: [Pending] [Request] 3 Suggestions

Postby jennifertolley » Thu May 10, 2018 11:49 am

great post ...thnx for the infirmation..

Return to “Suggestions”