Music China Expo recap plus new product is coming!

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
admin
Site Admin

Music China Expo recap plus new product is coming!

Postby admin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 am

We are back from Music China Expo and it’s one hell of a trip! Met lots of passionate fans, musicians, industrial experts and our dear friend guitarist Neil Zaza who shows us great support. Insightful conversation, good vibe.

Launched in 2002, jointly organized by China Music Instrument Association (CMIA), Shanghai Intex Exhibition and Messe Frankfurt, Music China now is the largest musical instruments show in Asia and the platform of exchanging valuable information and opportunities about musical instruments industry. This year Music China will attract nearly 2,000 domestic and foreign exhibitors from 30 countries and regions. Assorted western and Chinese musical instruments will presented in 11 halls and 125,000㎡exhibition space.

We are touched by the positive reviews from our users and we will work harder to bring the best products for you!

FYI: Our second product is coming this winter!

IMG 1.png
IMG 1.png (473.54 KiB) Viewed 24413 times
2.png
2.png (488.2 KiB) Viewed 24413 times
IMG_2812.JPG
IMG_2812.JPG (76 KiB) Viewed 24413 times
IMG_2807.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG (132.57 KiB) Viewed 24413 times
rosesbyrosex

Re: Music China Expo recap plus new product is coming!

Postby rosesbyrosex » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:28 pm

So any hope to see Heavier 5 Strings Bass? :P
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:12 am

We are consider making it happen! Stay tuned.
Litt_E

Postby Litt_E » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:42 am

Great!!!
DarkFlameSquirrel

Postby DarkFlameSquirrel » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:54 pm

After using Heavier7Strings there is no doubt in my mind that the next product will be amazing. I personally hope it will be another electric guitar because the vst world really needs some more guitars that are actually good and user friendly like H7S.
Reaper | VSTi Metal Producer | Sing Synth user

YouTube | Soundcloud | Twitter
jiandingzhe

Postby jiandingzhe » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:31 am

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:After using Heavier7Strings there is no doubt in my mind that the next product will be amazing. I personally hope it will be another electric guitar because the vst world really needs some more guitars that are actually good and user friendly like H7S.

Yes, we are making two more electric guitars. In more detail, one is the very famous "yellow-orange-red colored", the other is the very famous "blue colored" :-)

Now we are making efforts on more velocity layers, as these two guitars need more detailed velocity respond. Also we are adjusting the effect rack to got some effects that fit the style of these two guitars.
DarkFlameSquirrel

Postby DarkFlameSquirrel » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 pm

jiandingzhe wrote:Yes, we are making two more electric guitars. In more detail, one is the very famous "yellow-orange-red colored", the other is the very famous "blue colored" :-)

Now we are making efforts on more velocity layers, as these two guitars need more detailed velocity respond. Also we are adjusting the effect rack to got some effects that fit the style of these two guitars.

I'm so happy that the velocity layers can be added! Typically I am used to guitar libraries just being recorded once and that's it, no more samples. I'm not sure if that's how you're adding in more velocity layers but that's what seems to be happening here from how you described. If that is true that is SIGNIFICANTLY awesome and advantageous.

EDIT: I misinterpreted the info and I thought more layers would be added to h7s as well. My honest mistake! I'm still glad an effort is put into mute velocity layers because they are very important to my style of music. Of course, if it's possible that would be great but I'm not expecting it haha!

jiandingzhe

Postby jiandingzhe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:38 am

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:
jiandingzhe wrote:Yes, we are making two more electric guitars. In more detail, one is the very famous "yellow-orange-red colored", the other is the very famous "blue colored" :-)

I'm so happy that the velocity layers can be added! Typically I am used to guitar libraries just being recorded once and that's it, no more samples. I'm not sure if that's how you're adding in more velocity layers but that's what seems to be happening here from how you described. If that is true that is SIGNIFICANTLY awesome and advantageous.

EDIT: I misinterpreted the info and I thought more layers would be added to h7s as well. My honest mistake! I'm still glad an effort is put into mute velocity layers because they are very important to my style of music. Of course, if it's possible that would be great but I'm not expecting it haha!

For Heavier7Strings, we are planning to add more mute layers, as currently it has only one layer for palm-mute which too rough. This would be achieved in some future major release.
DarkFlameSquirrel

Postby DarkFlameSquirrel » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:46 pm

jiandingzhe wrote:For Heavier7Strings, we are planning to add more mute layers, as currently it has only one layer for palm-mute which too rough. This would be achieved in some future major release.

AWESOME. Any chance the output panning can be fixed too? Guitar libraries typically output in mono, so that way they can be panned to the user's liking. Pre-panned DI's causes quality issues.

rosesbyrosex

Postby rosesbyrosex » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 pm

DarkFlameSquirrel wrote:
jiandingzhe wrote:AWESOME. Any chance the output panning can be fixed too? Guitar libraries typically output in mono, so that way they can be panned to the user's liking. Pre-panned DI's causes quality issues.

All DAW have channel io tools, merge both channels into one and then send that signal into both channels.
Also i think h7s is mono, of course when you enable DOUBLING feature two guitars are playing each one panned to each channel because that's what double tracking is supposed to be.
or do you mean you want to control how much every guitar is panned when using double tracking? that could be a new feature, but for now you can use two instances of H7S to make your own double, triple, quad... tracking, just adjust the strumming speed to be a little diferent.

EDIT: There is an output channel on H7S called center, it may be what you search for.
Last edited by rosesbyrosex on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”