Heavier7Strings V1.7 Compatibility Update Out Now

Forum rules
Welcome to Three-Body Tech! You can talk about our product, ask questions, talk to customer service our give us your valuable advice here! Let's Rock!
admin
Site Admin

Heavier7Strings V1.7 Compatibility Update Out Now

Postby admin » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:10 am

06.jpg
06.jpg (337.14 KiB) Viewed 4753 times

The long-awaited compatibility update for Heavier7Strings is now released!

v1.7.0 new features:
- Now supports VST3!
- Universal binary installer is now available for macOS, supporting both Intel processors and Apple silicon.
Now you don't have to download the dedicated version for your Mac model.
- Now fully accessed to Three-Body Tech Online Account system (my.threebodytech.com). Available to activate license with TBTECH account data, manage activated devices online and more.
- Signed/Notarized installers and standalone applications for Windows and macOS. No more 'unknown publisher' warnings.
- Fixed an issue that online activation cannot be complete in certain DAW's.

Please note downloading and activating the latest version of Heavier7Strings require you to have a Three-Body Tech account. If you do not have one yet, please visit https://my.threebodytech.com/ to sign up. After creating your account, login to the online account system, select Heavier7Strings in 'My Products' list, then enter your product serial number to bind it with the account. With the license in your account, you can access the online system anytime to manage activated devices, download installers, user manual, MIDI tracks of H7S demo songs and more.

* This update does not require re-installation of sample files. If you have already installed Heavier7Strings, you can download only the latest program installer.
* 32-bit formats will not be provided since this update.

Return to “News”